SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

iPhone Login Issue - Page reads success after login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naladar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm    
Post subject: iPhone Login Issue - Page reads success after login

Hello all,

I am having an issue where after logging in to the portal on my iPhone the page displays "Success" in very small letters and in top center where the URL is displayed is "http://www.apple.com". There is also a large button marked "Done" on the right hand side.

I would like to configure the portal in such a way that this page is not displayed after logging in with an iPhone. I am going to test iPad and Kindle tomorrow just for grins. I will post a picture if I can figure out how to get a photo bucket link to post.[/img]
naladar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm    
Post subject: Picture

[/img]
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:36 am    
Post subject:

This is normal due to FirstSpot v7 supports iPhone/iPad iOS "Captive Network Support". You might want to check out http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12151218/dealing-with-ios-captive-network-support for a description on this topic.

If you don't like this iOS feature to get triggered, simply add www.apple.com in FirstSpot Exception Free Website domain name list, and then restart FirstSpot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: