SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Failed Login Redirection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericmueller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 pm    
Post subject: Failed Login Redirection

Hi,

Is it possible to change the failed login page url.

I recently purchased this for the Hotel i work for to provide Wifi to the guests as well as a Interface to our SQL server that copies in-house guest accounts to the Firstspot portal.

When a user logs into the paid section (free is done via scratch code) the account tied to the room is activated and the 24 hour clock is started.

After 24 hours time is up Firstspot sees that the account is now inactive and redirects them to the shopping cart. Instead i would like to redirect them to my own asp page which allows them to reset their account time.

Is this possible?
ericmueller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm    
Post subject:

I assume its changing this part in fs_login.php but i don't know php and if i straight up change that to the url to what i need it fails on the login screen.

if($isRedirect==1)
$meta = "<META HTTP-EQUIV='Refresh' CONTENT='".$wait_b4_to_zero_page.";URL=" . $cart_url . "?reason=edate'>";
ericmueller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm    
Post subject:

Never mind i ended up creating a redirect on the cart.php page since it was a lot easier to edit.

Sorry for the useless posts Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: