SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Problems on a network card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rlHitech

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm    
Post subject: Problems on a network card

Hello,
I am owner of a firstspot license and i am facing problems with a network card on the server we have it instaled that i believe i will be forced to change it. The board is presenting malfunction which makes it to work on a erractic form, which we are considenring its replacement.

Given that, the license are attached to the macaddress of both network boards used, what would be your suggestion?

Greetings,

Renato
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 am    
Post subject:

Actually, the license key is tied to the Visitor/Private Network Interface (i.e. hotspot side) only. Just email us at firstspot@patronsoft.com your new and old MAC address, and we will send you a new license key immediately.

Note that we offer unlimited number of changes on network card hardware (v4 and above only).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 am    
Post subject:

Dear Alan,

I will travel to the PoP site tomorrow and i will inform you the new MAC Adress and verify the server status at all .

Thanks a lot.

Renato

P.S.: The server is 400 kms away from here,suposing that we need to scrap the server given its unpredictable behaviour and putting a new one would there be a problem?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:19 am    
Post subject:

You can change to any hardware you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: