SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Plans bug: page not usable for adding, deleting or editing p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sengsclb

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:37 pm    
Post subject: Plans bug: page not usable for adding, deleting or editing p

Hi,

I have the following message while using the ADD plan operation: whatever tjhe parameter set to the plan I get the following message.

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] The INSERT INTO statement contains the following unknown field name: 'roption'. Make sure you have typed the name correctly, and try the operation again., SQL state S0022 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Program Files\FirstSpot\cfgmgr\db_access.php on line 42

The existing plans have been imported from my other hotspot with version 4.0.3. Could it be that the exported file is not entirely compatible with v5 that I use on this new server?

When trying to delete, the plan remains and I get no error message

When trying to edit, the parameters remain unchanged and I get the following error message:

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 7., SQL state 07001 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Program Files\FirstSpot\cfgmgr\db_access.php on line 42

Thanks for your support.

Regards
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:41 am    
Post subject:

See http://patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7458#7458 for a similar case.

In general, you shouldn't copy ANY file from the old installation (except the exported data files)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: