SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

customisation of landing page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfarmer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm    
Post subject: customisation of landing page

Ok - I've now purchased and have installed licenses key. I'm sure I saw a post that the landing page was 'fully customisable' with the full version but how? I can chaneg the jpg at present and thats it. I've found a w'welcome' value in the ini file which I've changed but it's made no difference even though I've restyarted the services.

I rdeally need to change the landing page a lot. The compnay logo and brandin. I also need to add tect for the free web sites I;m allowing. Can you advise how to change thfe page please.

Also I've added by website to the exception free in the configuration manager - but still cannot access without logging in.

Thanks
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 am    
Post subject:

You can change the login page text and logo in the UI Customization category of Configuration Manager. Refer to Chapter 5 of firstspot_guide.pdf if you want deeper customization.

For the Exception Free Web sites, have you restarted FirstSpot?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 pm    
Post subject: Login page customization??????

I am testing the trial version of Firstspot. You mention that "You can change the login page text and logo in the UI Customization category", but I don't see anywhere that allows you to change the text.

Is this because I'm using the Trial version? Or am I missing something here?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:33 am    
Post subject:

Go to Configuration Manager -> UI Customization -> click Show/Hide default language content
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: