SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

few question about ver601

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
python

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 pm    
Post subject: few question about ver601

1. how can i get the list of users that ive just created in "Bulk Accounts" and how can i check list of user that ive created in a specific date

2. why there isnt an option to creat a single user from a plan(specify user&password)?
3. how can i watch the login history over the last day/month/year
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 am    
Post subject:

1) For Bulk Account, a file named bulkuser.csv will be created and you can check the file timestamp (old file will be renamed to bulkuser0000.csv - bulkusr9999.csv when new Bulk Account is created)

2) Yes, you can create a username using a plan. Just select "Available Plan" under Configuration Manager -> Users, and that user will get all the Plan's attributes

3) You need to go to Configuration Manager -> Users -> Show User Log. The user log is sorted in chronological order.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm    
Post subject:

ok thanks,
few more that i forgot to ask
how can i get a single user history?

is there a simple text or log file to view the login history or i have to export it from the Configuration Manager first?

and last one
is there a way to remote control firstspot like telnet,xml,web scrpits or some kind of MS-DOS based command line?
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 am    
Post subject:

4) You can export the user log through Configuration Manager first, or you can use SQL to view the table fsusrlog directly, see http://patronsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1514 for a guideline

5) You can remotely login to web-based Configuration Manager. Refer "Allow configuration manager access from Visitor Network (i.e. Wi-Fi Hotspot)" and "Allow configuration manager access from the Internet Network" setting in chapter 3 of v6 firstspot_guide.pdf for details.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm    
Post subject:

what kind of connection firstspot use to connect to the dbf files?
because as far as i know there is no sql server installed on the firstspot side

basicly i need a provider or driver so i can read only the dbf files within the .net environment
what do you recommend?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: