SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

How long and process to quickly purchase $295 license

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beattyd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:08 pm    
Post subject: How long and process to quickly purchase $295 license

I am going to demo firstspot utilizing a USB NIC and LINKSYS 802.11b AP tomorrow for a client in their Coffee Shop. I have setup the same Dual PC with LINKSYS AP on my home network and is seems to work well. I plan to attach the PC via the PCs onboard NIC to an open port on the Clients Router and utilize the USB NIC to attach to the LINKSYS AP.

If the client likes the Software Based Hotspot I will want to purchase a single $295 license with 3 other $295 licenses to follow soon. The eventual goal is to grow this up client 100 sites over the next 5 years.

I am traveling to the Clients site and my hope is that the process to buy a full license is quick and painless. Is their a delay when purchasing or can this be done quickly via paypal or ?? I have the demo copy that I downloaded 5 days ago. Is there a key or ?? that I secure via a phone call or do I need to re-download a different production full license copy from the Web ?

I just want to be very prepared for this demo and possible full install.

Thanks for the help.

Dave Beatty
kevin
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:25 pm    
Post subject:

Hello Dave,

The purchase process is pretty straightforward and painless. Once we've got confirmation from PayPal (I guess it happens within minutes after your payment); we will send you a licence file to unlock the trial version you're using to a fully-working copy.

If you can let us know the approximate time of your order; we can make sure our staff are there to serve. We'll send you an email to discuss this further.

~ Patronsoft Limited ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: