SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

upgrade v6 x to latest how

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:46 am    
Post subject: upgrade v6 x to latest how

Hi i have just tried to upgrage to the latest versin just bought it from you howw do i upgrade i though it would be simple but now my system wont work at all help urgent ly please
paulm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:22 am    
Post subject: Help

tried to reinstall v7 now it says firstspot cant install a required products please contact tec support
paulm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:35 am    
Post subject: fsusr not importing properly

get this message on users page

Warning: odbc_exec(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1., SQL state 07001 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Program Files\FirstSpot\cfgmgr\users.php on line 55 Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Program Files\FirstSpot\cfgmgr\users.php on line 56 Warning: odbc_exec(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1., SQL state 07001 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Program Files\FirstSpot\cfgmgr\users.php on line 66 users were found
Showing 0 users
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 am    
Post subject:

Most likely you use the datasource files over. You need to export/import the database table.

To upgrade/migrate, you need to export setting and table data, uninstall/reinstall, and then import. Note that you need to reapply your customization (instead of just copying the files from the old directory). Please refer to chapter 5 of firstspot_guide.pdf for details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: