SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 

Managment interface

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiddenvision

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 pm    
Post subject: Managment interface

Hi All,
firstly I should say that I love this software for the ease of install and simple out of the box experience.

So with that done I now need to ask a question.

Is there an available interface that I can tap into to get REAL TIME user data.
Basicly I need to capture NEW USERS details as they are submitted and send a report via email.

I am able to write the software to monitor any port or DDE channel but could not see any documentation exposing such an interface.

I have just wrapped up a simular thing for a FreePBX install that provides a managment interface port (AMI) on TCP:5038.

I am sure I can do a nasty hack on the php pages to give me the desired results but if there is something a little smoother that is perhaps more future proof I would like to head in that direction.

I am sorry if this question has already been asked and answered but thru my searching I did not find any worthwhile results.

I was hopeing that someone can help me out with an answer.

Hv.
alan
Forum facilitator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 am    
Post subject:

So are you using our Self Sign-up feature? We can add a email notification feature once the user sign-up.

Note that this will be a paid project. Please email us at firstspot@patronsoft.com to discuss the exact scope.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 am    
Post subject:

Hi there,
many thanks for the fast responce. Evil or Very Mad
To be honest I have already done the sending email part after I wrote the message above and this is working fine but I just wanted to find out if there was some Managment or debug port available so I could monitor many more functions of the enviroment and make my own improvments.

Hv.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FirstSpot Forum Index -> Pre-sales Support Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: